As a small business owner, I am committed to doing right by our planet and making responsible choices whenever I can. I kindly ask that you do the same and reuse, repurpose or recycle the packaging your order came in, if it is within your means.
- All deliveries are carbon-neutral: every time I ship an order, I contribute a fee toward carbon removal to neutralize your shipping footprint.
- If you place an order using Shop Pay, Shopify funds carbon removal efforts at no extra cost to you. Click here to learn more about Shopify's climate policy.
- All mailers and shipping boxes are made of 100% recycled materials and are curbside recyclable.
- Shipping labels are printed on zero waste shipping labels with a recyle-friendly adhesive, and a release liner that is 100% recycled & curbside recyclable.
- Your package is closed with compostable and recyclable water-activated tape.
- Stickers and tissue are printed on FSC certified acid-free paper with soy-based inks.
- Packages are stamped with soy-based inks.
- I use glassine bags instead of cello bags for small items such as cards, pins and stickers. I occasionally use biodegradable, plant-based clear bags for small items.
OTHER THINGS I'M DOING:
- I prefer suppliers committed to eco-friendly practices such as FSC papers, recycled papers, plant-based inks and energy-efficient factories.
- I am always searching for affordable suppliers in my area to reduce greenhouse gas emissions due to transportation and to support local economies.
- I make sure that all paper stock comes from FSC certified sustainable sources.
- I never use foam or polystyrene packaging.
- I recycle all cardboard in my home and repurpose paper scraps.