Reclaim Art Journal Hardcover Book
Reclaim Oracle was intended as a bridge between the worlds of mental health and spiritual wellness. Reclaim Journal takes this intention further by holding space for personal expression: it is a truly one-of-a-kind journal for emotional healing through creativity. It's art therapy youcan do on your own, in the secret and comfort of your home. This unique journal was inspired by the oracle deck but can be used independently from it, if cards aren't really your thing.
- 10 page illustrated introduction to emotional healing
- How to use the journal
- 100 double-pages to explore a large spectrum of feelings and emotions through writing and visual art (88 double-pages inspired by the deck + 12 blank double-pages to add your own)
On the left page, you will find:
- The name of the emotion/feeling you’ll be working with.
- Three writing prompts to help you connect with your personal experience: “The last time I felt it was” / “The first time I felt it was” / “It feels like”
- a Pain Scale
- How often I feel it
- Other feelings it reminds me of
- Color where you feel it in your body
On the right is a blank page where you are invited to describe & express visually what your feeling looks like. You can be as candid or as serious as you wish. You can draw, paint, write, scribble, glue photos, make a collage - anything you want. This is your space and there are no rules.
- 212 pages
- Dimensions: 8x10 in. (20x25 cm)
- Linen Hardcover with debossed details
- Inner pages: 180gsm white offset paper
- Ribbon bookmark
- Printed endpapers
- Suitable for: pencils, brush pens, watercolors, ballpoint & gel pens, oil pastels & crayons, glue sticks.
This is a hardcover book - please keep the cover away from water as it may cause warping and/or distortion.
Can I paint in my journal?
Yes, you can! The pages are made of thick art paper allowing you to express yourself in a variety of mediums: you may use watercolors, gouache or acrylics. Oil paints are not suitable for this book.
Do I need Reclaim Oracle to use the journal?
You don't need the cards to journal because I didn't want those who don't own the deck to feel like they were missing out. However, if you do own the oracle I highly recommend you pull a card as part of your journaling practice.
Does the journal have images of the cards?
No, the journal is like a blank canvas. I didn't want to influence your creative expression by saturating your mind with my own work. The journal prompts are enough to walk you through an emotional healing process that triggers memories and visions.